Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Taking the piss.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
Taking the piss.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
Taking the piss.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
Taking the piss.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Taking the piss.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
Taking the piss.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
Taking the piss.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
Taking the piss.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
Taking the piss.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
Taking the piss.. Vote_lcapTaking the piss.. Voting_barTaking the piss.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
Taking the piss.. Vote_lcapTaking the piss.. Voting_barTaking the piss.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

Taking the piss..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Taking the piss.. Empty
PostSubject: Taking the piss..   Taking the piss.. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Next door neighbours...Not the Somali arses, I knew a girl lived there with her mum who helped her look after her Autistic 5yr old, I also knew she had a little girl of 2.

So I'm out getting the washing in and I notice who looks like the girl coming back towards the block, I then see she has a baby who is maybe 1 and she's up the duff something rotten, looks like there's an elephant up there.

So she has 3 kids already, one or more on the way, uses her mum to help he look after the kids and I've never seen a man there.

Yup, this cum bucket is getting up the duff and the tax payer gets to look after her bastards...

4 kids and she's only young, I can't believe that her Jamaican mum isn't giving her grief for all the kids as she's having to look after them..

Its about time that they bring a law in for people on the dole to say that after two kids you manage them yourself, maybe that might put off this walking cunt and many others when they find out all their fags and dope has to go out the window to pay for their own kids..

Really pisses me off...And you just know that whoever the daddy / daddies are that they are paying fuck all for these kids, this allowance of them to say "can't remember his name", "it was an accident (for the 4th time))" or simply REFUSING to say who the dads are should be met with "oh dear, we are not paying for them, memory getting better yet?"
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk

Taking the piss..
Page 1 of 1