Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
At the risk of you lot taking the pee Vote_lcapAt the risk of you lot taking the pee Voting_barAt the risk of you lot taking the pee Vote_rcap 
chilly
At the risk of you lot taking the pee Vote_lcapAt the risk of you lot taking the pee Voting_barAt the risk of you lot taking the pee Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

At the risk of you lot taking the pee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

At the risk of you lot taking the pee Empty
PostSubject: At the risk of you lot taking the pee   At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:36 am

There is a small video on you tube some highlights of my daughters wedding .

Do a search on there for lynNchris mere golf club

Iwill get ready for the stick lol
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of you lot taking the pee   At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:37 am

Forgot to say it wont play on iphones or ipads its got to be a pc
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of you lot taking the pee   At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Is that bird shit on your shoulder?

Smile

You look like the bloke who played Ashleys (Butcher) Dad in Corrie, he knew where the pie shop was as well! Smile

Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of you lot taking the pee   At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:17 pm

ha ha

never seen so many baldies in one room - thought there was a snooker tournament on at one point

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of you lot taking the pee   At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:41 am

Grrrrrrr i knew i shouldnt have bothered lol
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of you lot taking the pee   At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:52 am

Fred Elliot i say i say bastards lol

Going back a few years a lad at work didnt turn in work as he had bumped into Fred Elliot in a club in Manchester and asked him where Ashley was in that stupid voice of his .He must have heard it a million times and was well pissed off ,next news the doormen threw my mate out and beat him up so badly it took him half an hour to get down stairs to the phone to ring in sick .
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of you lot taking the pee   At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:19 pm

chilly wrote:
Fred Elliot i say i say bastards lol

Going back a few years a lad at work didnt turn in work as he had bumped into Fred Elliot in a club in Manchester and asked him where Ashley was in that stupid voice of his .He must have heard it a million times and was well pissed off ,next news the doormen threw my mate out and beat him up so badly it took him half an hour to get down stairs to the phone to ring in sick .
Do all your mates go to gay clubs Smile

John Savident ie Fred is a well known troller of gay clubs and was in a criminal case at one time where he got stabbed in the neck if I remember, apparently him and the other bloke met at a gay bar and went back to Saividents house together arguing about 'the theatre' which the other bloke said was their word for sex.

The shit I know of the top of my head...Jesus..Had I remembered some USEFUL shit I might be rich.
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of you lot taking the pee   At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:13 am

It was in the gay village as it happens and i remember the case you are on about .
I think he got the bloke back to his by promising to help him with his acting lol
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of you lot taking the pee   At the risk of you lot taking the pee EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Dirty boy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the risk of you lot taking the pee   At the risk of you lot taking the pee Empty

Back to top Go down

At the risk of you lot taking the pee
Page 1 of 1