Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
daughters wedding on the 7th  Vote_lcapdaughters wedding on the 7th  Voting_bardaughters wedding on the 7th  Vote_rcap 
chilly
daughters wedding on the 7th  Vote_lcapdaughters wedding on the 7th  Voting_bardaughters wedding on the 7th  Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

daughters wedding on the 7th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

daughters wedding on the 7th  Empty
PostSubject: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:07 am

My daughter got married just over a week ago had a fantastic day .
Did just shy of 300 quid over the bar
If i can work out how to get pictures of me in my suit on here and of course the bride i will post, got a few on my iphone .
Was fighting back the tears when i walked her down the aisle ,i know im going to be biased but she was stunning .
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:22 am

Congratulations, now chop your cock off because daughters cost a fortune Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:57 am

Mac you wouldn't believe the cost if I told you the wedding game is a money making racket for sure .
It was at the mere golf club where all the man united players are members bumped into bobby charlton in car park
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:21 am

I hope who ever my daughter ends up with is rich because my bank balance says "Fuck off"...
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:48 am

Mine does now lol
Meal was 100 quid a head minimum 100 guests {not including children }so theres £10,000 plus before we start .
My cousin and his missus pulledout 6pm night before and a couple with 3 kids who linzi works  for text her at 2pm {time of wedding}to say they couldnt make it so all told 460 quid down the pan kids could have chicken nuggets etc for 20 quid a pop or 25 quid for half adult portion
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:13 am

do us a favour mac talk me through putting a picture on here
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:28 pm

No problem,

go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and make an account there (free), once done you will see an upload option, choose it and either drag and drop them on that box or use the blue button in the middle to find them on your  PC, browse to your photos you want to put up, select them either one at a time or hold SHIFT and click on all the photo's you want then click ok, leave that running to upload them.

When all done it will ask you if you want to add comments ie Family Pics, either add comments  or click ok, you don't have to add a comment.

It should take you to your photos, if not click View Library, click the pic you want to put up, it will then show you that pic and on the right you will have a box with Links to share this photo in, click on the bit next  to IMG, it should say copied in yellow, then on here in your post either right click in your post at the line you want to show the photo and choose PASTE or again at the line you want to show the photo hold Crtl and press V.

That will add the fancy image code to show the photo, then press post message when ready and viola your superb pic will be seen and took the piss of by us lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:30 pm

Looks a little complex at first but after the second go it becomes 2nd nature..
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 am

Dont know how the bloody fish pic got on or why its a slideshow lol 
kind of got there in the end mac will post some more later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: daughters wedding on the 7th    daughters wedding on the 7th  Empty

Back to top Go down

daughters wedding on the 7th
Page 1 of 1