Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( Vote_lcapJust been to a fucking wedding   :( Voting_barJust been to a fucking wedding   :( Vote_rcap 
chilly
Just been to a fucking wedding   :( Vote_lcapJust been to a fucking wedding   :( Voting_barJust been to a fucking wedding   :( Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

Just been to a fucking wedding :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lockedout
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Just been to a fucking wedding   :( Empty
PostSubject: Just been to a fucking wedding :(   Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:33 am

Hi Guys, apologise for this stupid post, I'll probably regret posting it the morning  Embarassed

Me and Mrs Lockedout have just left a close friends wedding.  It was a lovely occasion and by all acounts was a very expensive doo to arrange.

Trouble is that I am totaly pissed and finding it hard to walk at the moment ( why am I posting this crap?  )

I'm somewhat indifferent to wedings but Mrs locked was in tears.  So am I after fallen over the Hoover  Sad

Anyway, I just cant walk in a straight line at the moment and am falling over objets that aren't thare !

Doggy has had a long walkies before the wedding and a good neighbour has given her a long run for her after the weding.

Why did I post this ?  It's probably that alcholol in the human blood stream affects the brain and makes it dificult to do normal day to day activities.

STUPID POST  Sad       WTF did I send it ?
Well I guess we are all good mates and like to share life experiences with each other.

p.s.  McClane , I'll probably be pleading with you tomorrow to delete this topic.

P.S  DOES THIS QUALIFY FOR THE MOST RIDUCULAS POST ON THIS FORUM ??

OK I'm off to bed now  ;-)     Take care all  Smile

Lockedout

( wtf did I post this ? )
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Just been to a fucking wedding :(   Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:35 am

lockedout wrote:

p.s.  McClane , I'll probably be pleading with you tomorrow to delete this

No chance Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
Raf38
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Just been to a fucking wedding :(   Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 am

Seems like the most reasonable post so far?Shockedbounce
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Just been to a fucking wedding :(   Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:36 am

These old un's can't take their booze Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
biffo17
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
biffo17

PostSubject: Re: Just been to a fucking wedding :(   Just been to a fucking wedding   :( EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Mclane wrote:
These old un's can't take their booze Wink     true !!!!!!!!!!   one day on the piss 3 days to recover !!  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just been to a fucking wedding :(   Just been to a fucking wedding   :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Just been to a fucking wedding :(
Page 1 of 1