Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
Northern Ireland Timelapse. Vote_lcapNorthern Ireland Timelapse. Voting_barNorthern Ireland Timelapse. Vote_rcap 
chilly
Northern Ireland Timelapse. Vote_lcapNorthern Ireland Timelapse. Voting_barNorthern Ireland Timelapse. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

Northern Ireland Timelapse.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Northern Ireland Timelapse. Empty
PostSubject: Northern Ireland Timelapse.   Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Some of the places I went on hols camping when I lived there..

Was always pissing down for us..

Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Northern Ireland Timelapse.   Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:33 am

Was talking to a woman from ireland while sorting some stuff out with the halifax she was working in the call centre .Told her been to Dublin and she said you should come to northern ireland .I told her my birthday is july 12th and every year as a kid it kicked off on my birthday .
She reckons 100%safe now .
I still remember those live films of the soldiers getting caught by a funeral crowd after the taxi driver blocked them in .Still dont know why they didnt open fire as they had handguns on them .
Also the guy throwing hand grenades at another funeral .

Give it a miss thanks lol
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Northern Ireland Timelapse.   Northern Ireland Timelapse. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:47 pm

I'll most likely never go back as much as I'd like to, I lost my accent and even today if people found out my parents were one of each faith it would not be safe for me.

I've spoken over the years via email with one of the family friend, my brothers mate as he was and he says its safe but I'm not willing to take that risk. Most people believe I'm either Police or ex Army because of my look and nature which makes me a bit unpopular because of the old bill link even though I've point blank told them I've never been either.

Imagine that mix up over there, "he's an ex British soldier", my balls would be toast and its no use saying I used to live in Milltown on The Terraces because my accent is wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Ireland Timelapse.   Northern Ireland Timelapse. Empty

Back to top Go down

Northern Ireland Timelapse.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: