Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. Vote_lcapChilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. Voting_barChilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. Vote_lcapChilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. Voting_barChilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. Empty
PostSubject: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:44 am

Arties slapped him with several class digs and I'm not far behind...

Last thing I posted, apparently he's off to Thailand so we got the ladyboy stuff in to which he says he's shagged loads of them, just mossed getting him with the Gary Glitter jokes.

The man is a fucking anus on legs..

Separated at birth...

Dangerfield
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mike Reid
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 am

And sure enough he's straight in with shop promotions all over the place but Daz the mod is  ok about it..
Back to top Go down
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:16 am

yeah a bit annoying

he had a forum linked to his own shop - then closed forum citing no real reason (but i suspect because it was costing him money to run)

then uses Daz's site to promote his tools again.

a grade A anus!
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:44 pm

The forum software he used was the same as here, its free, there are some extra's he might have to pay for but its minimal cost trust me.

From what I can get off the lads it was because he didn't like the way the place was moving, he wanted pure locksmith stuff and I wasn't his favourite person amongst others.

The man's a prick, a pretentious twat who just HAS to live in Soho because its the 'place to be' and as we saw with his picture with a page 3 model he likes to mingle with the celebs no matter how Z list they are.  Expanding on that is his way of speaking, he has to place him self in a matter of importance and above folk, phrases like "I'm a designer", "I have an interview with the Beeb" etc all placed in to conversations that have nothing to do with it just shout self important cunt from the book of psychology of which I have read a bit Smile

As a nutter you have to... 

At least I'm not a dodgy looking unfunny cunt who stands up in front of people talking about having his cock sucked by a tranny..

Perhaps that's what the important people like to hear.......Sad...

What do you mean I don't like him, is it that obvious Smile
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:49 pm

As for the tools, yes, solely on Daz's to promote his own shop, he offers zero help to others unless its as a promotion and to be honest I'm not even sure he's helped anyone.

I think its very decent of Daz to allow people to promote but Dangerfield is taking the piss.
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:08 am

Oops, think I may have upset him with the Mike Reid shit Smile

I think he may be more upset after he reads the reply Smile
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:24 am

lol

Not been on much last few days mate you know why ,we have been looking after janes sisters kids 16 and 5 fookin hell forgot how hard it is to keep a 5 year old occupied .PEPA PIG sick of the sight of her
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:27 am

I bet Dangerfield misses the business created off the ukbk forum .

Keep up the good work

Still cant bring myself to join that other forum lol

Ps surprised Artie hasnt ripped me about united
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:06 pm

God I had the Peppa Pig phase...I of course was Daddy Pig......Kids, don'tcha love em...

Dora The Explorer was another fave of hers..She's right embarrassed now Smile

Dangerfield is starting to get some stick for constant adverts now plus I've just thrown a direct dig about closing the forum only to use their for posts.

The man is a total cock...I'm expecting him to say he closed it because of people like me Smile

I'm ready for that Smile

Biffo and Pete are / were on that forum...Only you left..

Come on boys, tell him what its like....It might as well be UKBK's forum...
Back to top Go down
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:22 pm

chilly wrote:

Ps surprised Artie hasnt ripped me about united being a mid table side with a useless goggle eyed manager - while liverpool are flying high
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Lol...I rattled him...

Found this in my inbox..

Hello
Sorry if I've sounded a bit arsey, we go back a long way really you and I - I even made you an entire room on the old UKBK forum. I've also had a lifetime of mental problems, addictions etc, so us loonies should stick together. Take care and once again, apologies.
Back to top Go down
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:42 am

still a nobber
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Too bloody right, the we go back a really long way is a bit creepy, I rarely talked to him, just took the piss.

I wonder if he will ease off the promotion...

Lets hope the rent boys give him a wonderful Xmas pressie..
Back to top Go down
lockedout
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:39 am

Hiya,

what's this forum that Dangerfield is posting in ?
I thought that UKBK was over and finished.

Paul, I don't think that you should post publicly anything that Chris sent you in a pm, I always treat pm's as private and trust that others will treat my pm's likewise.

If I have misunderstood something, please accept my apologies but I seem to be 'out of the loop'  ( where the hell did that saying come from? Blasted Americans I expect )  Re Dangerfield and what he is doing now.

p.s. I really don't know, but I wonder if it was a smart move to close UKBK as I imagine
that about 95% of visitors to his shop dissapeared at the same time !

Regards to all  P&E
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Pete,

Dangerfields posting on DBC, thought you would have noticed..

As for the PM, there's nothing libellous in it nor is it telling me a secret and I'd NEVER publish a friends PM (or member) without permission, Dangerfield has been an arse. I understand what you are saying but I'm not that sort of person.

Chris is well aware of my view of him, there's nothing in that PM that has never been publicly said by him.

As for the UKBK forum closure, I think its fair to say many people who were customers first stayed loyal to him, for me its the way and reason he shut the forum, was not professional or courteous, me and him know why he shut it and it was totally out of order.

The fact that he then started piggy backing on another forum was again unprofessional.
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:33 am

I notice he didnt put a x at the end of his pm lol

I think lockedout is 100 percent right about losing buisiness .i bought loads of stuff of ukbk i have not even looked at shop since he closed the site .

To be fair when i spoke to Dangerfield via email a couple of times he was fine with me even sent me a free replacement pick that i broke out of the southord set .
Just felt uncomfortable with the x at the end lol
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:21 am

He reserves the x for the boys he loves....

He's most likely thinking about you right now, cock in hand, stoking away...

Do sleep well tonight.. Smile
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:08 am

Lol eeeeeeeeeeew

I ignored arties edited quote about liverpool

Just watched them stick 5 past spurs {your side i believe Mac} spurs didnt have one shot on goal
it sticks in the throat but got to say they are looking the real deal .
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Typical Spurs, one sec blasting them in, next sec getting royally stuffed..

I'm sure there will be a managing position available soon...

What Spurs need is a manager like Ferguson, one the players fear and does not put up with the poncy over paid footballer crap.

As Beckham found out with the boot to the head...
Back to top Go down
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:40 pm

chilly wrote:

I loved arties quote about liverpool - it is so true, and i wish i was man enough to have written it myself!

Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:25 am

Bloody hell mystic Mac lol sacked today didnt see that coming

Im ignoring the big green carrot cruncher  editing my posts again lol
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:26 am

AVB sacked not mac lol
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm

I think after the Man utd drubbing the knives were out for AVB, Levy is a nasty little shit so after the Liverpool thing for me he was dead in the water. You could see levy was boiling over at the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..   Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Page 1 of 1