Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
The tennis player who forgot her knickers Vote_lcapThe tennis player who forgot her knickers Voting_barThe tennis player who forgot her knickers Vote_rcap 
chilly
The tennis player who forgot her knickers Vote_lcapThe tennis player who forgot her knickers Voting_barThe tennis player who forgot her knickers Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

The tennis player who forgot her knickers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lockedout
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

The tennis player who forgot her knickers Empty
PostSubject: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Hiya guys,

I'm sure you have sen this photo before, many times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, I have heard from a very reliable source that the 'girl' in the photo was atually a man Shocked

I wonder what others think about this, bearing in mind that my source is very reliable Very Happy

Loking again at the the photo, it does look like a blokes arse Shocked

I have ripped this poster off my bedroom wall and am very embarased for 'looking' at him Embarassed

Regards,

lockedout, a very hetrosexual man ( but a dog lover too !! )
Back to top Go down
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:11 pm

its a woman

Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Your source is pulling your plonker..

She was revealed about 12yrs ago?

Hold on, I'll find a source..

Here..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 pm

this means that locked out cant tell a girls arse/legs and hips from behind

maybe he is not used to seeing female arses from behind??

Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:29 am

Any port in a storm he said...
Back to top Go down
lockedout
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:13 am

Well perhaps my 'reliable source' ( man in pub ) wasn't thet reliable after all Embarassed

Just as well I didn't take up his offer about the time he was in the SAS and the balcony story, he only wanted a couple of pints to spill the beans ;-)
Back to top Go down
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:53 am

as someone who was actually there, i can say for certain that he would be pulling your leg
Back to top Go down
lockedout
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 am

artie guber wrote:
as someone who was actually there, i can say for certain that he would be pulling your leg

lol! sunny lol!

Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 am

I remember that siege as it happened on the TV, a couple of guys in black and then BOOM went the window..

All trained by me of course..
Back to top Go down
Steve
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Steve

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:56 am

maybe he mistook it for the replica that chilly did of this famous pose( in widescreen)
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:29 am

Chillys arse in wide screen...Not a great visual treat...

You could make a lot of candles out of his arse fat!!

Or is that Whales?

Oops, no difference Smile
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:35 am

During the snooker world final remember watching it live .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tennis player who forgot her knickers   The tennis player who forgot her knickers Empty

Back to top Go down

The tennis player who forgot her knickers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: