Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
Here's how the Earth will end :( Vote_lcapHere's how the Earth will end :( Voting_barHere's how the Earth will end :( Vote_rcap 
chilly
Here's how the Earth will end :( Vote_lcapHere's how the Earth will end :( Voting_barHere's how the Earth will end :( Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

Here's how the Earth will end :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lockedout
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Here's how the Earth will end :( Empty
PostSubject: Here's how the Earth will end :(   Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:37 am

The end of Earth is comming, but not just yet Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder what happened to Mars, that had water too at sometime, possibly life too.  Is it possible that the guys on mars, if they existed, decided to move to earth, hence they are our ancesters.

I think space exploration is important as in a few thousnd years we may well find an inhabitable place to set up a human coliny (sp) to keep the race going.
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Here's how the Earth will end :(   Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Well we already know very similar planets to us exist all over the place but the issue with them is simply the getting there but in recent days there have been developments in warp drive and deflector shields which make them much nearer to complete reality.

The remaining problem is the easily damaged container that we call our body, lengthy space travel erodes our bones and muscles while FTL travel would have terrible effects on our organs so we need to fix that and then we are good to go.

Mars is most likely still inhabited by bacteria, possible other life that is underground but human types are very very unlikely. The scientific consensus is that its most probable that all life will evolve is a similar style as us purely because we have adapted to use limbs, sight legs etc to exist better so it is most likely a genetic key in life forms.

Mars offers an mostly uninhabitable environment which when we go there in some years ahead we will have to create our own atmosphere and protection to survive.

As for the end of the world, don't believe all that crap on the Telegraph, our planet will be uninhabitable long long before 2 billion years, mankind will make sure of that in perhaps less than a 100yrs if we carry on breeding and damaging the planet. We are slowly but surely running out of resources and now are having to do dangerous stuff like 'fracking' to release gases, its NOT good for mother nature and with our pollution and over population the which leads to mass destruction of forests and plantation, the very key of our survival we will kill our selves long before the earth explodes which it will.

Sorry, I have an over active love of science and by coincidence my daughter is taking her end of year Science exam today, also her favourite subject Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
lockedout
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Here's how the Earth will end :(   Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:20 am

I'm a sorta science freak too Paul  Smile
Back to top Go down
biffo17
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
biffo17

PostSubject: Re: Here's how the Earth will end :(   Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:03 am

frakcing is  GOOD    australia has massive amounts of gas trapped  just needs releasing  100%   ££££££££££££££££££££3
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Here's how the Earth will end :(   Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Australia is full of gas, when they start getting massive sink holes all over the place because they have adjusted the underground stability then I shall piss myself laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Here's how the Earth will end :(   Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:18 pm

lockedout wrote:
I'm a sorta science freak too Paul  Smile

Good man, you are never too old to learn, many simply give up and just live life, I prefer to learn as much as I can take in / understand.

Mind you I have the time that others sadly don't..
Back to top Go down
lockedout
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Here's how the Earth will end :(   Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:48 am

The point I was getting at is, did humans once live on mars and when the scientists realiesd that life will not be supported there for long, they sent some humans to colonise earth.

It appears that mars had plenty of water at some time but the atmosphere was eventually lost.  Who knows, were the humans an advanced civilased race on mars and decided earth was the best option ?

I have other theories re. this sort of thing, perhaps for another time  Smile
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Here's how the Earth will end :(   Here's how the Earth will end :( EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Yeah I saw where you were going but forgot to address it as I typed my usual dribble Smile

Its possible we came from there and most likely from somewhere else before that, the only downer would be the awful Martian atmosphere, the massive swings in temperature and the size of its icy regions and lack of standard air would make it a very hard place for humanoids to exist and flourish into an evolved state.

Perhaps Mars was different millions of years ago with plant life, proper air and maybe a better orbit around  the sun.

All I know is Artie came from Uranus...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's how the Earth will end :(   Here's how the Earth will end :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's how the Earth will end :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: