Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. Vote_lcapImpressive but simple Dynamo trick.. Voting_barImpressive but simple Dynamo trick.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. Vote_lcapImpressive but simple Dynamo trick.. Voting_barImpressive but simple Dynamo trick.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. Empty
PostSubject: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:35 am

Bet he couldnt do it with me hanging on his legs lol
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:08 am

I doubt Superman could do it with you on his legs Smile

Very simple tho...Best clue, that's not his real arm..
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Mac did you see the one where he predicted the darts a woman threw, he even got it right that she missed with the first dart ??????

Explaination please
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:08 pm

chilly wrote:
Mac did you see the one where he predicted the darts a woman threw, he even got it right that she missed with the first dart ??????

Explaination please

Never seen it..Will have a look and see..Most likely collusion..
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:55 am

WTF is collusion ?
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Ya lazy sod, google is ya mate..

Collusion. where you collude / work with another person or persons to trick / lie to others.

Most of these stunning magic tricks appear to be done in front of random people but with people like Kris Angel the people you see gasping in the video's are his team.

The floating bus trick also uses studio scenes and cuts to trick the watcher. When he floats up beside the bus that is a green screen in a studio with him on wires, same with the end bit where he floats down, the last added on scene is the little plop to earth he does beside the bus, all added later.

Otherwise a false prosthetic arm was made, the fact it seems to be a bare arm tricks the mind because there's clearly nothing up the sleeve, well not his real arm anyway. The rigid fake arm goes out to a body brace holding him up, basically a variation on the Indian bloke floating by a stick.

His loose jacket covers the fact his real arm is under the coat.

Just going to look at the Darts trick now..I'm pretty sure him and the woman will be in on it if its what I think it is.
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Right...took 10 secs to see the cheat...

There are numerous cuts but there's one that gives the secret away, if you look at the two dart boards while he writes the prediction there are NO darts in the second board yet as he seems to write the prediction and walk immediately to the folk in the next room and bring them in then there's suddenly darts in the second board she uses.

Proof that there's cuts, since the people were very wooden I'd suspect they were very much in on it for a few quid and a bit of TV fame, a little non disclosure agreement signed by them would be enough to keep them quiet and even if they did tell a few mates its not exactly a huge deal because we know its a trick from the outset, its how he does it that is the interesting bit and I'm afraid many like David Blaine simply use paid stooges.

Dynamo does the same stuff in an earlier video when he seems to walk through a shop window but is actually covered by his minders, all the crowd on the outside see the way its done but a few free tickets to a show or whatever and they all just laugh and forget it.

Those are the types of illusions I hate, using paid stooges to pretend they have seen something wonderful is just so cheap, I much prefer a clever trick that only involves him so its down to you the watcher to work it out.

Lies are not technical and just a cheat.
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 pm

The biggest fraud on the Magic scene is Kris Angel, almost all his tricks revolve around stooges he has for a team, most seen in every one of his video's. His other fraud is the use of camera / SFX, The walking in air and his bike jump were just a series of studio sfx shots edited together and using FX programs to hide wires and platforms.

For me that isn't the Magic I grew up with, the tricks were clever deceptions done in front of a live audience with no cuts, to just make it all in a studio and put it out as a TV programme is rubbish.
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:44 am

Cheers Mac for the explaination
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:03 am

I didn't say I was right Smile

Well about the arm on the bus I am Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..   Impressive but simple Dynamo trick.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Impressive but simple Dynamo trick..
Page 1 of 1