Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
Britain MUST stand firm.. Vote_lcapBritain MUST stand firm.. Voting_barBritain MUST stand firm.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
Britain MUST stand firm.. Vote_lcapBritain MUST stand firm.. Voting_barBritain MUST stand firm.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

Britain MUST stand firm..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Britain MUST stand firm.. Empty
PostSubject: Britain MUST stand firm..   Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm sorry but I don't want your non working, non English speaking partner here in the UK to live on benefits, they are YOURS, you support them..

We have enough lazy bastards already in the UK and enough Baby farms, keep your wide open fanny missus where she comes from...

They said thousands of Britons had been unable to bring a non-EU spouse to the UK since July 2012, when minimum earnings requirements were introduced.

Children have also been separated from a parent, the parliamentary group said.

The Home Office said the rules were designed to ease the burden of migration on the taxpayer.

Rules that came into force a year ago require any British citizen who wants to sponsor their non-European spouse's visa to be able to show they earn at least £18,600 a year, rising to £22,400 to sponsor a child, and a further £2,400 for each further child.

The inquiry by the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Migration, which is calling for an independent review of the minimum income requirement, looked at more than 175 cases from families affected by the rules.

Forty-five claimed their inability to meet the income threshold had led to the separation of children, including British children, from a non-EU parent, the group said.

In one case, a woman from outside Europe had been separated from her British husband and two sons, including a five-month-old baby she had been breastfeeding.

Douglas Shillinglaw, from Kent, is among those to have been affected. His wife is in Lagos, Nigeria, with his five-month old son and her six-year-old son from another relationship.

Mr Shillinglaw, a self-employed mortgage broker for two years, told the BBC he was being "judged like an employed person".

"Self-employed income is different from employed income. I have got enough money to pay my mortgage and bills, and that should be enough," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

"And should anything happen to me, I have a family that will take care of them. My family are wholeheartedly behind what I am doing."

Mark Reckless, Conservative MP on the home affairs select committee, said the government had promised to bring down net immigration and it had done so by "bearing down" on bogus colleges, caps on work visas and reforms on family immigration.

"If you are bringing someone into the country, then you should be expected to support that person without recourse to public expense," he told Today.
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Britain MUST stand firm..   Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:10 am

Here here
Back to top Go down
biffo17
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
biffo17

PostSubject: Re: Britain MUST stand firm..   Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Britain MUST stand firm..   Britain MUST stand firm.. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Ha ha...But seriously, you have to wonder about the women over there, here in the UK where its not as hot the full burqua is merely an ugly tent and a pointer to a set of people being mistreated by their so called husbands but imagine you are in Saudi or Pakistan, 100 degree heat and there's you in a black burqua absorbing the suns energy because of the black material for a start, sweating like a pig.

I mean it must be bloody uncomfortable under it, air would be hot and sticky plus mixed with their already polluted expelled breath, I'd want to slice my husbands nads off if I was his wife for making me wander the streets in this abomination.
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britain MUST stand firm..   Britain MUST stand firm.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Britain MUST stand firm..
Page 1 of 1