Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Fook me...Skint.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
Fook me...Skint.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
Fook me...Skint.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
Fook me...Skint.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Fook me...Skint.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
Fook me...Skint.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
Fook me...Skint.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
Fook me...Skint.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
Fook me...Skint.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
Fook me...Skint.. Vote_lcapFook me...Skint.. Voting_barFook me...Skint.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
Fook me...Skint.. Vote_lcapFook me...Skint.. Voting_barFook me...Skint.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

Fook me...Skint..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Fook me...Skint.. Empty
PostSubject: Fook me...Skint..   Fook me...Skint.. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Just saw that programme last night...

Scunthorpe aka 'Scunny' aka Scummy.....

What a dire looking estate that was, looks like I saw the last one but just have to catch up on it, me and Cindy just sat there sometimes laughing, mostly just disgusted at the quality of people. Remember Cindy lived before we got married in Chiswick which is a high end area in West London, she worked in Barnes with Barclays and again it was a very rich area with the main clients being film stars and so on so she had never really seen places like Hackney where I was from until she met me.

Me, I've live in some of the biggest dumps and some of the most elite places over the years but I count myself as an ordinary ex hard working working class person, I pitch in where is needed, no job was beneath me no matter what I'd done before.

When we got married we still had a great life until the house went and I became rather ill, Cindy after some very hard times stuck with me and we moved to some of the more shiity places in London and bless her she coped and made friends despite the yuppy notion forced upon her by the block locals (she's very well spoken) but got on with people and has learned to adapt to the area and just gets on like the rest of the people.

But Scunny just opened both our eye's, talk about bottom of the skip, mothers happy to lose children in place of getting drugs and when money is tight giving blow jobs to any old scum bag just to pay for the fix?

The level of intelligence was lower than a worms bollox, around her IS bad but that was bad on a new lower level..

Oh, on a new note, just found out our resident rapist is now out of nick and back living in the same flat yards from me...

I shall have to check the bushes for a bloke in a balaclava with a knife and a hard on...When I spot him I'll give Reacher a bell.. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
Steve
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Steve

Fook me...Skint.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fook me...Skint..   Fook me...Skint.. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:48 pm

eww dont give reacher your bell mac, arties is already there, theres places near me a bit like that skint and people like that main bloke in it.
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Fook me...Skint.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fook me...Skint..   Fook me...Skint.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:53 am

When I explained to Artie I was offering my bell and he found out I meant my phone number he was most disappointed!
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Fook me...Skint.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fook me...Skint..   Fook me...Skint.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 am

The window cleaners who's pissed and on tablets the whole time made me cringe, the way he played with his grand son like he was 15yrs old was just so embarrassing.

When my old man was drinking surgical spirit he was bad but that bloke was worse.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Steve

Fook me...Skint.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fook me...Skint..   Fook me...Skint.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:25 am

heres the new guy in it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Fook me...Skint.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fook me...Skint..   Fook me...Skint.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Fuck me, they have hit now lows there then.....

He looks like he's been bum raping tramps...
Back to top Go down
Steve
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Steve

Fook me...Skint.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fook me...Skint..   Fook me...Skint.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:01 am

and worse too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fook me...Skint.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fook me...Skint..   Fook me...Skint.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fook me...Skint..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: