Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) Vote_lcapThis should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) Voting_barThis should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) Vote_rcap 
chilly
This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) Vote_lcapThis should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) Voting_barThis should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)

Go down 
+2
chilly
Mclane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) Empty
PostSubject: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:55 am

I got on mostly with people as far as I was concerned although I'm sure many called me a pig and a goat behind my back but that is water off a ducks back to me, if you can't say it directly to me then don't bother. If I overstep the mark its well known that I will always apologise if its my fault but to call me a cunt behind my back achieves nothing.

Two blokes were a bit odd, one was the guy who said he was an ex trained sniper who then worked in Mental health care, damagedclyde?

I remember when I made a joke about his bathrooms tiling he replied "I'd kill anyone who insults my wifes work" which was a major whoah benjy in my book. I actually said to him that I found it odd he worked in mental care with an attitude like that. Never fell out with him and I hope he's ok him and his then new missus but was a strange chap.

The other was the god bloke, was a teacher but worked at a church or sommit and was very strong about religion yet was in the padded cell and asked me to remove a animated gif of Jack Nicholson seeming to have a pull off, yet the man of faith was in the 18+ area created by Bernie for me and Rocket to be er well ourselves..

Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:07 am

And before anyone thinks they are being setup by me I can honestly say I have no connections with anyone from the old site apart from you guys on here and the only person I've ever spoke to on the phone is Chilly who spoke to me and my missus.

Just interested to see who wound you up a bit..
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:29 am

Ha ha ha the only one i know of to have a pop at me was Damaged Clydie because i posted a joke about a dissabled person .
He went mental and started posting films about the day to day life of disabled people .Someone who shall remain nameless dared me to post under the films which one was you Clydie .Well i had had a few beers that night and posted it but i was quickly removed and i take it he didnt see it as i recieved no death threats lol I got a couple of pms of off people saying it was the funniest thing they had seen on there for ages . Repo dave put it up for post of the year .

Iwill re post the gag here see if you think it was offensive .

It went something like this

Mohamed only as one leg and he has to go and collect water for his familly from a well two miles away on a rusty old bike with flat tyres.
Please can you send us five pounds and we will send you the video its fucking hilarious .

Told him to calm himself down and maybe the padded cell was the wrong area for him to be in also pointed out ive got a couple of dissabled people in my familly and charities me and jane gave to each month .
I think he asked to be removed because he dissapeared from padded cell .

Back to top Go down
Raf38
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:30 am

I thoght the Damge was nice but it seems like there are more than meets the eye ?

I remember Chilly got upset with someone but don't remember who
Back to top Go down
Steve
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Steve

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:54 am

no comment, but chilly that was the funniest thing i ever saw on the forum, its the only time i ever spat a drink out and laughed for ages.
Back to top Go down
biffo17
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
biffo17

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:53 pm

ha ha i remember it well !!! i met him once ,he came to my house i gave him the heros dvd collection (MOODY) lol he lent me a big set of picks , the fat ones not southhord aint seen him since ??

chilly i thing i dare you more than once to post stuff LOL
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Clydie's lift didn't go all the way to the top floor at the best of times, the thing with the tiling was absurd, the thing is he knew I'd worked with special needs children and had posted proof but when he said he worked on a mental ward I simply wondered if he was a patient or a system user and they are known.

Back to top Go down
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:10 am

that Artie Guber was a right twat!
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:39 am

Still is...
Back to top Go down
Steve
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Steve

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:58 am

some things dont change
Back to top Go down
Raf38
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:15 am

artie guber wrote:
that Artie Guber was a right twat!

The Ginger is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must say that Guber has a top ace SOH cheers
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:40 pm

SOH?

Shit on ham

Sock on horse

Shit on himself

Back to top Go down
Raf38
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Sense of humor Rolling Eyes affraid
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:43 am

Shave of head

remember when we all found out the gubber was a ginge lol
Back to top Go down
Steve
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Steve

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:33 am

with a really old panasonic tv
Back to top Go down
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:49 am

not ginge

and now got flatscreen

so there!

Back to top Go down
Steve
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
Steve

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:12 pm

bleach and goodmans the winning combination
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:50 am

Did you fall on the panasonic to make it flat screen?That dont count ginger pubes lol
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:13 am

It took him 3 days with that hammer but he got it pretty flat in the end..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)   This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

This should be fun, people you didn't get on with on UKBK..apart from me ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: