Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
She's clear...Ill but clear.. Vote_lcapShe's clear...Ill but clear.. Voting_barShe's clear...Ill but clear.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
She's clear...Ill but clear.. Vote_lcapShe's clear...Ill but clear.. Voting_barShe's clear...Ill but clear.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

She's clear...Ill but clear..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

She's clear...Ill but clear.. Empty
PostSubject: She's clear...Ill but clear..   She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Doctor asked us to come back Tuesday but he was on a conference (twat), got the appointment for today and was told that the tests results are back.

They just got back and thankfully they are clear of anything very bad, she does have a very strong case of gastroenteritis however, and again thankfully she's responding to medication.

So the tests are clear and she's slowly on the mend, utterly wiped out tho, its making her life misery..

But she's ok...

Me and Cindy are shattered but the weight is off...

Thanks all for the kindness...Appreciated by all of us..
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: She's clear...Ill but clear..   She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:14 am

there ya go

all our finger crossing has done the trick

good to hear

and dont cook for her again!!!
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: She's clear...Ill but clear..   She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:45 am

Cheers Artie, trust me I cook for no one, I have the culinary skills of a unborn warthog, I also use the excuse that my lovely wife loves cooking and makes brill stuff.

Its an excuse but I'm sticking to it..
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: She's clear...Ill but clear..   She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:02 am

Nice one Mac

Ive been on the end of a few of these waiting for results for me and a few close family .

Its so annoying when the docs do stuff like that, to them its just another day at the office .
To you and Cindy it takes over your life all you think about fromĀ  getting up to going back to bed .

Im lucky i get private through work so they tend to bend over backwards for you but it doesnt sit comfy when i go to christies for scans and you get ushered through a packed waiting room and into the scanner .
Especially when you can see people who are very very ill in there .
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: She's clear...Ill but clear..   She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:45 pm

I know the feeling, I was private with Maplin Electronics, sometimes you feel a cheat getting faster treatment. I actually used the NHS when I got cancer in the throat, I didn't feel right using private at the time (I'd jump for it these days) and when Maplin found out I got a HUGE bollicking for not using what they paid for.
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: She's clear...Ill but clear..   She's clear...Ill but clear.. EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:45 am

we can get cash off the private medical coverĀ  it used to be 100 quid for every day in hospital if we go nhs
Some of the bills ive had its a bargain for them ie over a grande for mri scan 500 for a consultation with a brain surgeon etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's clear...Ill but clear..   She's clear...Ill but clear.. Empty

Back to top Go down

She's clear...Ill but clear..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: