Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
May be away from here depending on the tests.. Vote_lcapMay be away from here depending on the tests.. Voting_barMay be away from here depending on the tests.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
May be away from here depending on the tests.. Vote_lcapMay be away from here depending on the tests.. Voting_barMay be away from here depending on the tests.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

May be away from here depending on the tests..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

May be away from here depending on the tests.. Empty
PostSubject: May be away from here depending on the tests..   May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:17 pm

We have all been feeling a bit unwell tummy wise but my daughter has complained of tummy aches for a while and we took her to the doc yesterday apparently she has blood in the stool and pee and after an exam he asked us if we have any stomach cancer in the families which was like smacking us in the face.

She now has to go for a battery of blood tests come Monday and back to him on Tuesday to rule out cancer, he's hoping its a gastroenteritis based issue and says he things she may have to be referred immediately to that section of the Hospital.

I'm trying to smile and joke but to be honest me and Cindy are in shock...

There's no cancer on Cindys side of the family but there is on mine, I had it in the throat and most of my lot died of it so I'm bricking it...

He's medicated her with bustoprofen or sommit like that and an anti biotic..

Shaking here...
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: May be away from here depending on the tests..   May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:45 pm

sorry to hear that - fingers crossed for her that she pulls thru ok
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: May be away from here depending on the tests..   May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Thanks Artie,
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: May be away from here depending on the tests..   May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:06 am

Bloody hell Mac thats tough mate .

As you know my familly has been hit many times with cancer .

Also had lots of false alarms which i hope is the case here .

I always feel hopeless with stuff like this but you are all in my thoughts mate .
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: May be away from here depending on the tests..   May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Cheers...

Can't get to Monday quick enough...

The list of tests for then is a mile long and then the Doc wants us back on Tuesday..

Hoping its just gastriteous (sp) which is rough enough, we all have dodgy tums at the mo so I really hope I'm right..

Don't want to see people prodding my little girl...
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: May be away from here depending on the tests..   May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:49 am

Fingers crossed mate
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: May be away from here depending on the tests..   May be away from here depending on the tests.. EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:14 am

Small update in the COD thread..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May be away from here depending on the tests..   May be away from here depending on the tests.. Empty

Back to top Go down

May be away from here depending on the tests..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: