Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. Vote_lcapI fear the end of here is near..Please read.. Voting_barI fear the end of here is near..Please read.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. Vote_lcapI fear the end of here is near..Please read.. Voting_barI fear the end of here is near..Please read.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

I fear the end of here is near..Please read..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. Empty
PostSubject: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Look you guys know I loved the Padded Cell, hell it was specially created for ME and Rocket but I've noticed that here is just so quiet, I understand that people work and life comes first and that's the right way but it just seems here is just to small and we all need a more filled forum to enjoy, a place where lock picking is and every thing UKBK had bar that nob Chris.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A load of the UKBK folk are on there like mikey, scratcher, me, Raf and many others like Scot etc and its a really fun place that's much better thought out than here.

I just think every one need more variety and more mates, those that like my input, all one of you will find it over there as well as a right good load of folks who are proper geezers, there's even a lady on there Wink

Please give it a thought, here just seems like a cemetery compared to there.
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Hiya mac
Believe it or not im still no phone line and no internet .
Useing my hotspot on my iphone now .
Sorry your thinking of shutting the padded cell.

Dont know if i will join dbc

It still feels like your cheating on ukbk lol
Should be back online in next couple of days
Keep in touch mate
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:00 am

At the moment I'm just giving it a thought but I urge you to join the other site anyway, its all UKBK people as it is without that cunt Chris..

Its a good laugh, same spirit as UKBK was..
Back to top Go down
artie guber
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Mclane wrote:
........... good load of folks who are proper geezers, there's even a lady on there Wink

oi

i resent being called a lady
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm sorry, I'll use your official title, a gay man...
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Still no phone and broadband
Bt are utter cocks
Over 6 weeks now
They are saying no record of me cancelling to go with them but they have record of saying we would go with them
I cancelled on the 29 th July they still transferred my number on the 1st of August
Cheeky bastards sent me a bill for 63 quid and want 190 for disconnecting the line they shouldn't have took in first place they can munch my stump lol
Sky are saying that bt think the fault is in our house so it must be a coincidence the line went dead when they took number on 1st of aug
Spent about 3 hours on mobile to them all told and wrote 2 letters to bt correspondence got a reply after 4 weeks and 4 days SHOCKING
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Yahooooooooooo

Phone and broadband back on with sky, engineer from open reach came to my house today checked everything all ok this end .
Said he would have to get someone else to check at exchange  when i told him what had gone on he went and sorted it there and then .
Rang bt they say when my final bill comes they will cancel the charges we will see lol
The cheeky bastards have kept our number as well .
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:37 am

My fibre broadband gets installed on the 2nd, 8 quid more than I pay for a 4meg line and I get a 40mb line.
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:53 am

Show off lol

After all the trouble ive had i will be very wary about changing anything
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:26 am

Not about being flash, my crap 4mb line drops connection all the time, the second the phone rings it drops, if I fart, it drops.

Now that its GCSE time for Serena she needs as much net time as I and for 8 quid more I get a reliable minimum of 30mb constant, quite handy for films and the odd Xbox360 game Smile

Just one multi bag of crisps a week will pay for it Smile

And save my gut Smile
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:43 am

Bet you still buy the crisps mac

you dont know how much you go online until you cant bet im shite on cod after 7 week break .
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:36 pm

As I've said before, the Internet is my going out if you will, without droning on about the mental illness again lets just say my life is in this flat for the most part.

Without the Net I would find it pretty difficult to keep 100% sane, not hat sit and dribble like a cunt nor ever go out, I do venture out but its all on a controlled basis.

So I'm on the net a lot, it keeps my limited brain very active..

btw, when you said how much you spent on the wedding I nigh on crapped myself mentally, fucking hell, that's serious dosh..

Lets hope they don't divorce in a week Wink
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:37 am

I didnt pay it all mate lol
Linzi and Chris  paid a lot of it his parents and my ex all chipped in .
The trouble these days they all want to be like posh and becks lol
I thought 100 quid a head for meal was extortionate was talking to a woman at work whos daughter is getting married in a hotel near work 80 quid a head but has to pay for the flowers on the tables the covers for the chairs and the drink for the toast it was all included at ours so not much cheaper and ive got to admit the venue was impressive the mere resort have a look at the website mac
There is a house in the middle of the golf course last time it was sold it went for 10 million thats big money for up narth in fact its big money anywhere .
Get saving Mac your little girl wont stay little for long and they get more expensive with age lol.
Will have a go at putting pics on i think i have got a photo bucket account just forgot how to do it .
There where 3 weddings on the day but we never bumped into any of the other people at the other weddings
On the sunday as we checked out there was an indian wedding about to start 400 guests wouldnt like to pick that bill up .
The woman on the reception said they are booked solid for weddings 2 or 3 every saturday .its a money making machine that place for sure .
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:38 am

Ps chris who she married paid his bill with me he paid for 3 rooms and his bar bill it was over a thousand quid lol
made me feel much better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fear the end of here is near..Please read..   I fear the end of here is near..Please read.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I fear the end of here is near..Please read..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: