Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. Vote_lcapDon't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. Voting_barDon't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. Vote_lcapDon't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. Voting_barDon't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. Empty
PostSubject: Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant..   Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Its a serious sport, just ask Chilly...

Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant..   Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Many a true word spoken in jest Mac
When i was in canada me and my mates brother ate 150 wings at the pump and patio pub lol
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant..   Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:36 am

Oddly enough there's a correlation between eating fat bastard helpings and heart attacks Smile

Greedy fooker..

Admission time: When over in Florida many years back I did enter one of those "If you can finish the biggest steak we do you only pay for one meal and get a tee shirt" things.

Stupid Americans, at that time I was just married, was stick thin from constantly having sex and could eat my own weight twice a day and still be a stick.

One meal and a tee shirt later Smile

Was tough going at the end, even I'm not that greedy but fecking lovely bit of steak.
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant..   Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:59 am

When i went niagra falls i saw a billboard advertising 64 ounce steaks outside a resturaunt lol
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant..   Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:22 am

Yummmmmm

64oz

Just right...

Dunno what the one was I ate but it was FUGE....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant..   Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't mess with the chicken wing eating contestant..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: