Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
One Direction fans commit suicide.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
One Direction fans commit suicide.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
One Direction fans commit suicide.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
One Direction fans commit suicide.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
One Direction fans commit suicide.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
One Direction fans commit suicide.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
One Direction fans commit suicide.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
One Direction fans commit suicide.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
One Direction fans commit suicide.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
One Direction fans commit suicide.. Vote_lcapOne Direction fans commit suicide.. Voting_barOne Direction fans commit suicide.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
One Direction fans commit suicide.. Vote_lcapOne Direction fans commit suicide.. Voting_barOne Direction fans commit suicide.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

One Direction fans commit suicide..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

One Direction fans commit suicide.. Empty
PostSubject: One Direction fans commit suicide..   One Direction fans commit suicide.. EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 pm

So its rumoured after last nights docu about the boy band wankers.

Seems the fans were annoyed that they were portrayed as sad losers with no life so some decided to take theirs which makes them even sadder losers. Serena showed me all the tweets she was sent by her school mates who are sad losers who follow people like these gay boys and Justin Beibers every word and action as if their life depends on its.

Seems it did in this case..

These kids need a slap, just because we have the tech to follow every little fart they do and then wind each other up over it does not mean its the right thing to do. If the parents know their kids are emotionally crippled by a boy band they should get a kick up the arse for not doing anything.

If you kid can't take a piss without reading Facebook and Twitter than there's something BADLY wrong.

Thankfully SO FAR Serena just likes music and not the dribbling about bands, yesterday she was indulging in her new favourite pastime which is photography, we spent the day in the country side taking pics of wind mills, plants, birds and the like and then spent an hour at Heathrow clicking the planes.

She got an eye for art...So much better tna screaming about 1D and Beiber..

Hard to believe this lovely girl came from this foul mouthed git but we are very much alike in real life, we both love the geeky stuff and can chat about it for hours, good times.

She has a wicked sense of humour but not a crude one like me (thankfully), maybe its me but does it seem to any one else that kids who come from working families turn out better than from dole never worked a day in my life people, seems working family kids learn respect and decency while dole ones just turn in to chavs like the parents.

No I'm not working these days but I was right up to after Serena was long born...
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk

One Direction fans commit suicide..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: