Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Bloody hell this heat... EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
Bloody hell this heat... EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
Bloody hell this heat... EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
Bloody hell this heat... EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
Bloody hell this heat... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
Bloody hell this heat... EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
Bloody hell this heat... EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
Bloody hell this heat... EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
Bloody hell this heat... EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
Bloody hell this heat... Vote_lcapBloody hell this heat... Voting_barBloody hell this heat... Vote_rcap 
chilly
Bloody hell this heat... Vote_lcapBloody hell this heat... Voting_barBloody hell this heat... Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

Bloody hell this heat...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

Bloody hell this heat... Empty
PostSubject: Bloody hell this heat...   Bloody hell this heat... EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:06 am

Sod these fake numbers they keep displaying on TV, this is damn hotter than that, I walked up to Asda and as people know I can't walk fast or for long and I have the embarrassment of having to take a trolley with me because the arthritis makes holding bags for periods of time impossible.

So there's Mr Blobby on the way to Asda and I can see my skin getting red raw after 2 mins out, now I've been to Cape Canaveral when it was over 100 and that did not feel like yesterday.

The solar radiation must be at an all time high, I burnt all the way there and back with factor 20 block on...(all I had)

I feel so damn sorry for you feckers working out in it when its that hot...
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
biffo17
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet
biffo17

Bloody hell this heat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody hell this heat...   Bloody hell this heat... EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:35 am

been doing a full house of windows  all the roofline and a conservatory past few weeks   im used to the sun usually dont bother me   no puffy sun lotion !!  and yea   i did burn big time  !!!!

done a brick out patio  inside a conservatory 2 weeks ago , the guy was old timer  ex raf   he had temp gauges in there , mid day it got over 47 degrees  ,was murder !!!!   8 pints of carling on way home   i was fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Bloody hell this heat...
Page 1 of 1