Mclanes Padded Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mclanes Padded Cell

A mad bad place to relax and chat about whatever you like.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Forums!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
No you don't understand.. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am by dogman

» Thanks Mac this will be my last post on here pal
No you don't understand.. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 pm by chilly

» You know you want one..
No you don't understand.. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm by chilly

» Happy Xmas all...
No you don't understand.. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 am by chilly

» Chilly. you are missing the fun with Dangerfield..
No you don't understand.. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm by Mclane

» Chase the rabbit..Excellent..
No you don't understand.. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm by Mclane

» Things you don't say to the wife..
No you don't understand.. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:20 am by chilly

» Well i never lol
No you don't understand.. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 pm by Mclane

» im a celeb
No you don't understand.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am by chilly

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Mclane
No you don't understand.. Vote_lcapNo you don't understand.. Voting_barNo you don't understand.. Vote_rcap 
chilly
No you don't understand.. Vote_lcapNo you don't understand.. Voting_barNo you don't understand.. Vote_rcap 
Steve
artie guber
Raf38
biffo17
lockedout
scratcher
mcguinty
Reacher

No you don't understand..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

No you don't understand.. Empty
PostSubject: No you don't understand..   No you don't understand.. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:38 pm

You all know I have bad bad days and today is one of them, sometimes the worst people are your mates because they truly believe they understand what is wrong with you and offer non stop tit bits about how to feel better.

You do your best to say "look you do not understand the way my mind works because even I don't because I'm mentally ill, so please so no more advice", yet you always get that one or two people who think they know best about just about everything.

You know, there are days I just want to lay the person out..

Today is one of those days and despite trying to be semi rude the advice kept coming....The phone was slammed down and now I could rip the lungs out of any of the cretins around here.

What hurts is that I appreciate all the advice and niceness I get from folks, its a real boost but there's two people NOT FROM HERE that just need to check that side of their personality around me when I'm down. I make it clear from the off I'm having a bad day but still the dribble comes, life long friends who forget I've changed with this shit.
Back to top Go down
https://mclanes.forumotion.co.uk
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: No you don't understand..   No you don't understand.. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm

What I forgot to say on there was I was off to my shrink in the afternoon, explained my issues with him and turns out he's by far the best shrink I've had.

Very helpful, also says I suffer from OCD which was something I thought I had.

At last, a shrink that does his job and actually makes you feel better in yourself.
Back to top Go down
Raf38
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

PostSubject: Re: No you don't understand..   No you don't understand.. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:22 am

We all need a good shrink mate
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: No you don't understand..   No you don't understand.. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:46 am

Yes, my cock is far too big!!
Back to top Go down
chilly
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chilly

PostSubject: Re: No you don't understand..   No you don't understand.. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:41 am

Bet you get people saying snap out of it .

Jane had bad post natal depression said it was the scariest thing she could only see blackness.
Even asked her mum to look after the kids for her as she planned on ending it all .This was before we where together and she is such a lively bubbly person you would never believe she would suffer with any sort of depression .
Its something that can happen to anyone age wealth social standing doesnt discriminate we can all be affected .
Back to top Go down
Mclane
Admin
Mclane

PostSubject: Re: No you don't understand..   No you don't understand.. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Made me laugh, I read this morning that male young men gang members are more prone to mental issues and need help..LOL

Right, so now I have to feel sorry for the cunt that's selling drugs, mugging people and generally making the area a dump..

Jog on....

And yes, you are spot on, depression has no favourite, it attacks us all and all of us have suffered from it at some point. The difference is the level that hits you, me and Jane got the heavy dose but I'm so glad Jane was able to wriggle free of its clutches, its truly a terrible thing to suffer from.

What I don't like is that program about young people supposedly suffer from mental health issues, you watch these spoilt drug abusing twerps run around jumping on each other and laughing their heads off and I'm supposed to believe these attention seeking brats suffer from anything other than bone idol laziness and inflated ego's.

As a true sufferer of nigh on 20 years I can see who's a real deal and who is taking the piss, I spot the mannerisms, the eye movements, the hand movements, the flow of speech or lack of it and the mood swings. These herberts are simply spoilt and should have had proper discipline at home, I don't mean being belted, I mean being told when enough is enough and made to understand right from wrong and what happens when you deliberately do wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No you don't understand..   No you don't understand.. Empty

Back to top Go down

No you don't understand..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mclanes Padded Cell :: The all New Padded Cell :: The All new Padded Cell-
Jump to: